MamaDog Woofs

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Need a little motivation?



How about a little fun inspiration for your office or computer? Greyhound owners in our organization have discovered this fun website that's sweeping the online communities by storm.

Create your own motivational posters using the following link:

http://www.flagrantdisregard.com/flickr/motivator.php

It's a whole lot of fun and easy enough that anyone can do it. The above poster was made by a greyhound owner in the community 'GreyTalk', featuring a lovely racer named Silver Lee.

Here's another from our very own Heather Vaughn in Greyhound Crossroads who definately shares my sense of humor!



I'll make up a couple of my own and share them when I have pics of my dogs close. Have a try-- it seems to be a little addictive! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home