MamaDog Woofs

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

As wide open as the sky. . .

That's how this new blog feels. It's really funny-- looking at it, after thinking about it for so long, feels like buying a new writing journal or gently teasing open the pages of a brand new book and peeking inside. There are all these days, and all these thoughts, and all the things we can talk about! What fun! No wonder they've become such a fixture of our vocabulary and web presence in four short years.

I can't help it...the promise is exciting. As if I needed another project to do!

Come along on the ride with me. Maybe you'll be inspired by the open white space ready to fill with your own words. . .

1 Comments:

  • Sooooo, THIS is what you do at work! I'm a first finder, I'm a first finder.....jumping jumping jumping
    p

    By Blogger Doc P, at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home